COME READ THIS WE NEED TO PUT A STOP TO THIS

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

OK THE TITLE OF THE POST WAS [IM NEW TO THIS FORUM] SO AS ANYONE WOULD DO I WAS GOING TO HELP THE PERSONE OUT UNTIL I FOUND OUT IT WAS THE PERSONE POSTING THE LINKS TO THE WEBSITES THIS IS STUPID Mad IM TIRED OF SEEENG THIS PERSONE POSTING THIS SO ALL I ACN SAY IS IM E-MAILING FLY AWAY AGAIN TO ADDRES THIS ISSUE ANY OTHER IDEAS ARE WELCOME Mad

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Please don't type in all caps and use punctuation so we can read and understand what you mean.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

Karlw wrote:

OK THE TITLE OF THE POST WAS [IM NEW TO THIS FORUM] SO AS ANYONE WOULD DO I WAS GOING TO HELP THE PERSONE OUT UNTIL I FOUND OUT IT WAS THE PERSONE POSTING THE LINKS TO THE WEBSITES THIS IS STUPID Mad IM TIRED OF SEEENG THIS PERSONE POSTING THIS SO ALL I ACN SAY IS IM E-MAILING FLY AWAY AGAIN TO ADDRES THIS ISSUE ANY OTHER IDEAS ARE WELCOME Mad

Karlw, Just scan the off-topic forum and you'll see dozens of posts with similar concerns. There is nothing we can do. For now, please just move on when you see similar posts, and eventually, our kind moderators will rid us of the garbage. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Karlw wrote:

I wouldn't bother. Like Crosscheck9 says, there are many posts on the topic of spam, none of which have been addressed. And as RadarMan says, puncutation might be of use... Unsure

Pro Member Trainee
mikecurrie Trainee

I thought this post was spam for a time 😛[/i]

Jamie4590 Guest

These people who are placing these ads have no chance of a sale and soon enough they will realise that. Even targeted marketing is hard enough to secure a sale. If the topic heading isn't related to aviation don't read it. They will see their topics arn't getting any hits and hopefully will stop.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

The people who post spam realize there is not a chance of selling anything. They are the same types of low life that paint graffiti all over things. They are vermin, like rats and cockroaches. Evil or Very Mad

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

They are vermin, like rats and cockroaches.

agreed 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

crosscheck9 wrote:

There is nothing we can do.

agreed,but what if we telephone flyaway? 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...