HOI 2 Doomsday.

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Hi there guys, i was wondering if any of you could help me find a store, an online one, because as you all know i am living in Mexico, and can not find it anyware!
Mercado Libre does not have any, de remate does not have it, and i´ve checked all local stores, and all they can tell me is; "we are going to have it between the next 15 days", "i´ve never heard of it"
And as a great game it is i am waiting since April 4 and have no succes on finding the game.
Thanks for every thing 🙂

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain
Pro Member Captain

Thanks a lot CRJ, i think this is was i was thinking...
I will check if it is what i am looking for.
Do you know if this are new or used?
😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Oberkomando wrote:

Thanks a lot CRJ, i think this is was i was thinking...
I will check if it is what i am looking for.
Do you know if this are new or used?
😀

That's new but I didn't see Mexico on the list of countries that they will ship software to. 😞

Here is another place: www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=202116556&loc=108&sp=1

Pro Member Captain

I couldn´t see it,not matters i think i could find it in Argentina this summer.
Thank you CRJ anyway.
😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...