Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

hope u guys got time for me because...

its me liam Guest

beecause i am relaoding fs 2002 as we speak i can not resist taking off from my local airport to crash half way because atc told me to land where i sholudn't and barge into another plane Wink i have heard u guys since i uninstalled it about all the different topics that people like me have said i hope you don't mind me bragging on about the amount of ai aircraft
(not enough) speak to u soon liam

its me liam Guest

change of lan i won't be flying on fs2002 because one of the sound files won't work if any of u guys could find me a crack for disk 1 i would be extremley happy Mad Sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Chief Captain

I really didn't understand what you were trying to say Rolling Eyes

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Me neither! Get FS9 it's better Wink Good luck

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Getting FS9 a couple of months before FSX comes out seems like a waste of money to me.

By the way, I used my "decoder ring" to decipoher what Liam was saying. I believe he uninstalled FS2002 for some unknown reason and when he reinstalled it, it complained about some of its files. Of course, I could be wrong. Decoding posts of people who lack the attention span to check that what they wrote makes sense, isn't one of my talents. Rolling Eyes

Of course, we are expected to use a lot of time and enrgy trying to figure out what they said and then help them undo the damage they've inflicted on themselves. Shocked Surprised

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

C'mon he's only 12.

its me liam Guest

if u guys think of me like that maybe i should move to simvation where there is less spam and people who actualy care about people like me.

thank you anyway hms endeavour but some people just don't like helping people they are just so selfish ad only care about themselves

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

its me liam wrote:

if u guys think of me like that maybe i should move to simvation where there is less spam and people who actualy care about people like me.

thank you anyway hms endeavour but some people just don't like helping people they are just so selfish ad only care about themselves

Selfish is asking for help in a manner that people can't understand. People are giving their time and knowledge freely. If you want to make their job more difficult than is necessary, that is you decision. But don't be surprised when you get no answers. You need not worry about my criticizing you further. I won't bother answering posts that make no sense.

As far as the comment about you age, I can only say that there are a number of members of these forums that are your age or younger that post in an easily understood manner. I will provide them all the help I can.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

ooook. So i admit I have no real reason in defending liam because of his age because I'm also 12. But still. It is true that liam can and should make the effort of writing well, but i mean it's better than
"what sty hr fo?lollool omfg ttyl oh lol np whit is ur prob lololollooll i hef a prob wit dat".
It's true that if I was a guest I wouldn't want to join. Pay 5$ for entry in a forum filled with spam, if you even have hope that after a few months your order will be preocessed.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Oh and liam please don't move to simviation their forum is bad as cra*.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

hms_endeavour wrote:

ooook. So i admit I have no real reason in defending liam because of his age because I'm also 12. But still. It is true that liam can and should make the effort of writing well, but i mean it's better than
"what sty hr fo?lollool omfg ttyl oh lol np whit is ur prob lololollooll i hef a prob wit dat".
It's true that if I was a guest I wouldn't want to join. Pay 5$ for entry in a forum filled with spam, if you even have hope that after a few months your order will be preocessed.

I DONT MIND WH3N TH3Y WRIET LIEK 12 YEAR OLDS!!111!!1 WTF I DO HAEV A PROBL3MS WHEN THEY WRIET LIEK 2 YAAR OLDS!!!!!! OMG WTF LOL MAYB I SHUD HAV RAPLEID 2 HIS ORIGINAL POST THES WAY!11!!1 OMG LOL

Both he and you are right about the spam. Thumbs Up!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Chief Captain

its me liam wrote:

if u guys think of me like that maybe i should move to simvation where there is less spam and people who actualy care about people like me.

thank you anyway hms endeavour but some people just don't like helping people they are just so selfish ad only care about themselves

I really meant no disrespect. I just didn't understand what you were saying -- I don't see why you misunderstood Confused

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

lollo.lollolol np CG lollll!11!! uR riet111 liaem cn tuk car of rietng riet, nd so cn iii1lololololo!!!!!
Let's just talk normally.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I was beginning to think that was normal. Shocked Laughing

Note to Liam: Don't get mad. Just when you want to ask something, try doing it in a way we can all understand. It makes life easier for everyone.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

You're right CG. Nothing to add. Very Happy

its me liam Guest

hi i am sorry for my actions yeaterday i was very tired i am trying to say that i uninstalled fs2002 because my dad wanted the room on the computer but i have sid to him how much i enjoy flying around on it. so i tied to nstall it and when it got to 33% installed a message came up it was a sound file for the cessna 206 i was wondering if u guys could find me a crack for disk1 please kind regards liam Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I don't think there is a crack for disk one, FS2002 doesn't require any disk in the drive to function. Sounds like something is conflicting during the installation of the program.

1. Go to www.microsoft.com and click on update on the LH side to update your computer.
2. Reboot the computer.
3. Run Scan disk and defrag.
4. Shutdown extra programs running in the background to include anti-virus.
5. Clean CD with a clean, soft cloth and a small amount of alcohol.
6. Try and install Flight Simulator 2002.
Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

its me liam wrote:

hi i am sorry for my actions yeaterday i was very tired i am trying to say that i uninstalled fs2002 because my dad wanted the room on the computer but i have sid to him how much i enjoy flying around on it. so i tied to nstall it and when it got to 33% installed a message came up it was a sound file for the cessna 206 i was wondering if u guys could find me a crack for disk1 please kind regards liam Smile

No apology needed. I had too much fun with the AOL translator. Try using a CD_ROM drive cleaner and also check disk 1 to see if it dirty, smudged or scratched.

its me liam(*_*) Guest

it is quite dirty it has a few scratches but not loads thank you every one for helping with me and my stupid problem liam
p.s do you like my fishes {}{ {}{

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

its me liam(*_*) wrote:

it is quite dirty it has a few scratches but not loads thank you every one for helping with me and my stupid problem liam
p.s do you like my fishes {}{ {}{

There are disk cleaners available that might help.

The fishes are fine. Google "ascii art" to see examples of what can be done from a computer keyboard.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Chief Captain

Liam, thanks for clarifying your inquiry Wink

If cleaning the disk didn't work, and you say it has scratches on it, have you tried contacting Microsoft Support, asking them to send you a replacement. Arrow http://support.microsoft.com/ph/7745

Hope it works out Wink

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions