hey i have heard alot of talk about this update and what exactly does it do for me? ive never understood updates. what am i getting out of it?
2 Answers
nothing really... microsoft decided to take a big
and this is what we got. It just helps with the crashing to desktop
-Nick
You get some missing bridges and it says it will improve frame rates(
)
If you do install it and use the nocd crack(which the update kills)Check out our d/loads for the update nocd crack
Many people belive that the soul purpose of the update was to kill off the crack(lasted all of a couple of hours)
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain
First Officer