I wonder Bill Gates if you could...

Pro Member First Officer
PIC1stOfficer First Officer

...cut the price of FSX to $29.95 for the deluxe version and Vista?
Rather than over charging and thinking your a kind giving fellow because you have so much extra money to give away. Poke in Eye

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Guest Ed Guest

PIC1stOfficer wrote:

Rather than over charging and thinking your a kind giving fellow because you have so much extra money to give away. Poke in Eye

Just wait a year or so, and FSX will be $29.95. New stuff always costs more, 'cause everybody wants it so bad.

You want it, don't you? 😉

Ed

Pro Member First Officer

Guest Ed wrote:

PIC1stOfficer wrote:

Just wait a year or so, and FSX will be $29.95. New stuff always costs more, 'cause everybody wants it so bad.

Ed

Yes I do. 😂

Guest Ed Guest

PIC1stOfficer wrote:

Guest Ed wrote:

PIC1stOfficer wrote:

Ed

Yes I do. 😂

I knew it. So be a good little consumer, and go to Best Buy and pre-order it for $100, or whatever they're asking. 😉

Ed

Pro Member First Officer

Guest Ed wrote:

PIC1stOfficer wrote:

Guest Ed wrote:

PIC1stOfficer wrote:

Ed

Yes I do. 😂

I knew it. So be a good little consumer, and go to Best Buy and pre-order it for $100, or whatever they're asking. 😉

Ed

The idea of waiting till prices go down is looking better, and better.
Or at least waiting till after the Chri$tma$ season. Yes

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

I'm sure it'll take more then a year for prices to go down, especially after Vista is released.

Pro Member First Officer

Solotwo wrote:

I'm sure it'll take more then a year for prices to go down, especially after Vista is released.

I'd bet you're right. They really have no pressure to drop prices.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

ebay from all the people who bought it and can't run it. 99p bonanza.

Pro Member First Officer

hinch wrote:

ebay from all the people who bought it and can't run it. 99p bonanza.

Never thought of that. Bet you got something there. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

well in the last few days i've bought two new pairs of armani jeans and two armani shirts for £26 inc. postage

ebay is the best 😀

Pro Member First Officer

hinch wrote:

well in the last few days i've bought two new pairs of armani jeans and two armani shirts for £26 inc. postage

ebay is the best 😀

Yeah, I've got a lot of stuff there too. But never thought of disenchanted FSX people. 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...