fs pax air hostess messages

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

just wondering,
is there any way to change the same old boring things that the hostess says on fs passengers? I know its not really important but it gets so boring 😕

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

yes there is a way, if you want information on it, PM me and i will be glad to help out 😉

why not to simply post the answer here and let everybody know???

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

Simple reason - lat night when i replied to that message it was 12:37 am and i was very very very tired!

So u gonna post it then

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

Ok what do you want to do? Change the voice or change what they say?

davidmac1 wrote:

Ok what do you want to do? Change the voice or change what they say?

errmm both if you dont mind but 😀

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

First things first BACK UP the files you plan to edit!

this is what i do: go to fspax/sound/crewpack/default listen to them, you will find the ones that you always hear (eg "i have some coffe for you captain") and their are ones which you don't often hear (check out this post by me https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/16539/fs-passengers-sounds-funny/

If i wanted the coffee thing to change i would get the file cruise_coofee,

1)right click and record,
2)then go to edit and 'delete after current position' (this will remove the sound that should be there)
3)Now, if i wanted to add number 1 on the sound list i linked you to i would do this; edit, insert file then find cruise_annoy and double click on it - this will put the file in and you will be able to listen to it, then save it.

You can record something from you onto it, just follow my steps but instead of insert file, just press record and say what you want to say.

You can change the co-pilots voice into a eurpoean one by following my steps and inserting the file from the european voice pack.

You can do the same thing for downloaded sounds, here are some links

http://www.fspassengers.com/?action=download&cat=Sound

You can change the ambient music to a track of your choice in the same way (note, the file must be in wav format their are a number of programs that will do this easily)

To cange the text that appears with the speach do this;

1)go to fspax/sound/crewpack/default then click on 'sound text' (it's normally at the bottom of the list"
2)now just type what you want before saving it

hope this helps

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...