Fs PAX Code (Im Not Begging For A Code)

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

Hey guys well just now i updated my fsp, but where is my code? its not in my email box, is there anyway i can get it back?

Very annoyed,
Beerbadger

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Go to www.fspassengers.com and email them telling them your problem and all possible information. I had the same problem - and you'll get your activation code quickly if you email them 😉

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

I cant find the email adress can you find it for me? + what information should i give them?

Pro Member Chief Captain

English: As we need to retrieve the purchase information to send you the code please enter the e-mail address you used to register FsPassengers or if you don't have it the first four number of your credit card with your name.

http://www.fspassengers.com/?action=contact&title=lost%20unlock%20code

Fill in the boxes and send it to them. Make sure you read the instructions carefully.

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

Done now im praying i get it through again =)

Pro Member Chief Captain

As long as you bought it from them and sent them your email address now, you'll get the activation code soon - depending on how busy they are 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...