Comfortably Numb

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

Just had an operation to fix a hernia,very painful.if anyone else has to go through this type of surgery,ask for a tramadol-co codamol mix,man does it take the edge off. Wacko

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

lol,sorry that you needed to endure that.get well soon.

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Ounch ❗ ❗

Get will soon 😉

Pro Member First Officer

Thanks folks,have a beer. 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

i had a hernia in febuary, i fell mountainboarding after a weeks skiing - apparently it was the latter.

fortunately my insides didnt spill out and i only needed physiotherapy to re-strengthen the area. i couldn't use stairs for about 2 weeks! i still can't run up them without pain 😞

Pro Member First Officer

the pain will sometimes even bring a tear to a glass eye Ill

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Sorry to hear that, i hope both of you have a well recovery... 🙂

Pro Member First Officer

Oberkomando wrote:

Sorry to hear that, i hope both of you have a well recovery... 🙂

🍻

Guest Ed Guest

I had that surgery several years ago, and the week after was the worst pain I have ever endured. Vicodin (synthetic codeine) did take the edge off, and helped me sleep through most of it. Gave me really vivid, colorful dreams, too. 😀

Ed

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...