Throttles

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

I was just doing a flight in the Beech 1900C and was having a problem with the throttles.

The problem was that only one of them was responding to my commands via the joystick. The other one had to be moved manaully. Also Ctrl + Alt + F1 only shut one of the engines down ❓

Any ideas?? Dont Know

Thanks 😉

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

It happens If you use CTRL + E to start your engines and keep the keys press for a little long time more or you press them twice.
In order to turn your engines on just hit for a moment the two keys and let machines start or use the cockpit buttons to start engines.
Just restart FS and everything will be fine. 😉

Last edited by Greekman72 on Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

Ive seen this a couple of times. I believe there is a key that I pressed accidently which allowed independant moving of the throttles but I dont know it. Reloading the A/C seemed to fix it though.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

You've probably accidentally selected one engine. Press E and then tap 1 and 2 (and 3 and 4 if you are flying a four engine aircraft) to select engines 1 and 2 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Thanks guys 😉

🍻

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...