Where can i get a replacement flight sim 2004 disc 4?[/code][/quote]
3 Answers
Contact MS here and they'll replace your CD.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326246
Meanwhile you can use the "no-cd-crack" found here at our site.
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/41/fs-2004-no-cd-crack-file/ at the bottom.

Thanks! 😀
👍 Our pleasure. anytime we can help, good luck with it.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain