Your spare time hobbies/or just your hobbies

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

hello everyone the title speaks for itself 🙄

my hobbies are helping my dad on our barn on our farm, shooting guns, building things periode, hunting, fishing and everything else thats REDNECK...oh and not to mention flying and siming 😉

Answers 15 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Playing the Piano.

Pro Member First Officer
Jeff Brock (jeffb57) First Officer

flight sim, building computers, computer repair, tennis, driving my sports car, golf, plane spotting, relaxing bike rides, my friends, renting a plane and having a tailgate party in the sky 😂 , my girlfriend. Blush

pretty basic aren't i???

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

Flight lessons, skiing, mountain biking, climbing, hiking/backpacking, shooting, RC planes, & flight sim. Listed from most to least favorite, but I still like FS ALOT.

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

Model Railroading, Plane Spotting, Train Spotting, Building Rocekts, Flight Sim, Farming, Talking to the four girls I like (they are extremely hot!), Paintball, Shooting range, Street Luge (my way is a bit dangerous, but fun), Tackle Football, Baseball, Basketball, and last but not least, Learning the lyrics to every KISS song. 🙂

The two things that I do the most during my spare time is Listening to KISS, and talking to the girls I like.

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Well:
Scale modeling, flight sim, building stuff, tennis, soccer, swimming, running, filatelia, pc, playing video games and the forum ❗
😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Planespotting:- http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=20274

Also reading magazines, playing the PS2, listening to radio and of course simming 😉

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

football(soccer), tennis, golf,hockey,basketball,flight simming, learning random words from different languages 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

ski instructor, skiing, mountainboarding, making php apps...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Sailing,electronics-computers,any kind of repairings,tools maniac collector.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Playing the piano & aviation 😎

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

I'm fortunate to love my job - radio broadcasting. The rest of the time I'm flight simming!! Dont Know

😎

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

Playing on the PS2,flight simming,watching my fav. football(soccer) team play,quizzes,playing "Champ. Manager 01-02" on the computer among other things. 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

I'm trying real hard to save up enough to get me a nice Epiphone acoustic guitar so I can start learning. I'm setting my standards high, I wanna be able to play "Talk Dirty To Me" by the end of my 2nd year practicing and playing.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

I'm trying real hard to save up enough to get me a nice Epiphone acoustic guitar so I can start learning. I'm setting my standards high, I wanna be able to play "Talk Dirty To Me" by the end of my 2nd year practicing and playing.

If you cant manage it try to play your guitar in the middle of a road...They probably going to talk dirty to you... 😂 😂 😂

Kidding 😂 ...Good luck ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

😂 😂 They would be rather angry with me if I decided to plop down and jam on the highway, that's for sure!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...