If you can spare some time..

Pro Member Trainee
Rifro Trainee

Alright, I'll just start off. So i got my new GeForce 8800 (😀) and after I installed it, you know all that stuff, a crippling virus that Windows Defender couldnt get rid of or any other virus protection i could for that matter, pretty much stopped my computer from starting up. So I did systems recover and blah blah blah and now EVERYTHING was erased, including FSX. So, too bad for me, time to reinstall. However, i lost the CD case carrying the serial number! I already went through all of the microsoft support webpages and I had nothing that could help me at all. I couldnt even find an email address to mail to them, they all were about windows vista, xp, ect. help. If anyone can point me in the right direction to start playing FSX that would be awsome.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
walesdragon First Officer

Damn, thats really bad. I say you should just look for that case harder. Its gotta be there somewhere.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Free on line chat with MS.
MS tech support

Pro Member Trainee
Rifro Trainee

no help, they want the product code and I cant find it, I'm not sureif its me being stupid or microsoft. They dont seem to have any good instructions at all for customer support. You cant just email them straight away.

Pro Member Trainee
Rifro Trainee

I was gonna get FSX Acceleration, would that work? Often expansion packs have a seperate serial code.

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

there are programs that will find your CD key but you have the risk of getting it stolen.

Pro Member Trainee
Rifro Trainee

Does anyone know were the product identification number is in the game? I tried to follow the instructions posted here http://support.microsoft.com/gp/pidgames but turned up empty. Anyone know were this PIN is?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...