Save flight and load again

meylan Guest

hello from stoke, England

is it possible to save when your in the air and then load and be right where you saved it

when i come to load the flight im back on the departure airport in a cessna (different plane than what was in my saved flight )

can someone help me with this basic problem please... 🙂

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Press the ; button (the button next to L) and a save box will appear 😉

pressed the ; button saved the flight ,loaded it back up again and bingo its exactly where i saved it . i dont understand what was happening before , id save it from the menu bar ,yet when i loaded it back up like i said before it would be on the departure airport and id be in a cessna . weird , thanks 99jolegg 😀

oh, when using fsp do i have to save fsp and fs9 or just fsp ?

Pro Member Chief Captain

You can't save a flight with FsP running and then re-open it with FsP still running. FsP will end itself if you try to do that.

😉

so are you saying you cant save a flight when fsp is running full stop , Surprised

Pro Member Chief Captain

You can save the flight, but FsP won't be saved in that flight 😉

sorry just to be clear on my part , if i decide to do a flight lets just say london to bagdad with fsp running i have to see the flight all the way through with no saves 🙂 ?

Pro Member Chief Captain

Yes

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

You have to aboard FSP if you want to save a flight as Jonvery right tells you. 😉

Read the following from FSPassengers site.

http://www.fspassengers.com/?action=faq&question=26

ok thanks alot to both of you 🍻

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...