hello i am still looking for any coast gaurd AI TRAFFIC, any at all if anyone knows of any please reply.
2 Answers
I had a look but couldn't find anything - the closest I found was AI military. Sorry 😞
😉
thanks for looking but when i d/loaded Kodiak Air Station the author said to d/load this...
Dave Gillespie`s Air Station, Kodiak AI Traffic
but never gave a link
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain