AI Live Traffic - Is it still active

Pro Member Trainee
golfacce Trainee

I recently paid a monthly subscription fee for AI Live Traffic and was to get an activation code via email. Two days and no activation code. Does anyone know if AILT is still a functional service?

Thanks

Golfacce

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Ian Stephens (ianstephens) Captain
Ian Stephens is an expert on this topic. Read his bio here.

Hi Golfacce,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing with your AI Live Traffic (AILT) subscription. I understand the frustration of not receiving an activation code despite having paid for the service. I'd be glad to provide some guidance to help you resolve this issue.

Firstly, AILT is indeed still an active service, and many simmers continue to enjoy its benefits. However, there might be a few reasons why you haven't received your activation code yet:

• Email delays: Sometimes, email servers may experience delays or temporary issues that can cause messages to be delivered later than expected. It's possible that your activation code is still on its way.
  • Spam/Junk folder: On occasion, automated emails containing activation codes can end up in your spam or junk folder. It's worth checking these folders in your email client to ensure the email hasn't been filtered incorrectly.
  • Incorrect email address: When registering for the subscription, ensure that you have provided the correct email address without any typos or errors.

Here's what I recommend you do to resolve this issue:

1. Wait a bit longer: Give it another day or two, as sometimes emails can take a little while to come through.
  2. Contact AILT support: If you still haven't received your activation code after waiting, reach out to AILT support through their official website. They should be able to assist you with the activation code or any other issues related to your subscription.

Remember to provide them with the relevant information about your subscription, such as your email address and the date you made the payment, to facilitate a quicker resolution.

I hope this helps you get your AI Live Traffic up and running soon! If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to ask.

Happy flying!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...