Add-on for Ground Vehicles and Jetways???

MoG_WWJD Guest

Does anyone know if there is an add on for ground vehicles at airports and jetways. I just got mytraffic and love it. I just want to add more realism to the game.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

Aloha mog, Well if your patient enough you can get a great program from
Lago (lagoon.com) soon, It should be a great product,as I have used their product called FSSE for 2002 and found it to be supperb, that is my humble opinion. In good faith, RIC

Pro Member First Officer
rob (Habu) First Officer

Hi Riclo, I wonder if FSSE (Flight Sim Scenery Enhancer for 2002) will work in 2004 ? I have this program, and forgot about it!! Thnx, rob

Pro Member Trainee
Comma Trainee

What's mytraffic? And where can i get it?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Comma wrote:

What's mytraffic? And where can i get it?

They explain it much better than I can, they add "correct" traffic to all major airports, it's a cool addition to fs9.

http://www.mytraffic2004.com/

Pro Member Trainee
Comma Trainee

Thanks RadarMan, but I'm afraid I am un familiar with the payment system.... Embarassed.... I dont know what that is or how to convert it to american dollars. Or if I can even pay them american? I'm so confused.

Is it availiable at like an ebgames or something like that? Maybe? (If that doesnt make me sound like a major "noob" then I dont konw what does 😂

Thanks for all your help,

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Comma wrote:

Thanks RadarMan, but I'm afraid I am un familiar with the payment system.... Embarassed.... I dont know what that is or how to convert it to american dollars. Or if I can even pay them american? I'm so confused.

Is it availiable at like an ebgames or something like that? Maybe? (If that doesnt make me sound like a major "noob" then I dont konw what does 😂

Thanks for all your help,

Your running pretty close to even, US$ for Euros http://www.xe.com/ucc/ .
Just go through with your credit card and download it.

You may have to register first.

I don't think it's for sale anywhere else.
I'm a newbie to Flight sims also. 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...