Hey guys , my video card is prety old its Gforce5200 and , i will like the settings for her, if u can give me plz, much apriciated. 😂
2 Answers
Here you go Tiger, Scroll down a little until you see the charts, I hope this helps if not let me know and I will keep searching 🙂
http://www.bjorn3d.com/read.php?cID=279
also check his one, Keep on looking until you see "Troll" post his settings and findings.
-Nick
hmm, THX jester, but i need the performance, i was to do something with the settings, like its says in the post gforce 6600 i am looking something liekthat....
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer