The other side of Capt. D-KISS

Pro Member First Officer
CaptDennison First Officer

Yes its true. I am a huge KISS fan. I been a KISS fan since about 1975. First saw them with Ted Nugent opening and Bob Segar in Arizona in 1976 I think. I have posters from way back, and Original Love gun, all sorts of concert crap, I even have an original Summer of 76 tour shirt.
But my best KISS memorabilia is my drums set. I used to play in a KISS tribute act, so I have the drums and a Peter Criss Costume. The costume is the real deal-cost $850.00. I used it on tour. The head on my bass drum came directly from the set of Detroit Rock City movie. Some guys from a KISS band I was in once were involved in the movie as stand-ins for blocking shots-and I got a genuine KISS tour drum logo head.

I know there is at LEAST one other big KISS fan here.

So here is a picture of my setup

Capt. Dennison

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

Really nice set-up you have there. I'm working on a Kiss Tribute Aircraft series. They will be available soon. I am also a huge KISS fan, and part of the KISS army. I know I Love it Loud, Heaven's on Fire, Detroit Rock City, Love Gun, Rock and Roll All Night, Shout it Out Loud, and I'm in the process of learning several others.

For my High school trip, I might take a vacation in Myrtle Beach and visit the KISS Coffee House

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

KISS f Censoredg ROCK. Punk Punk Punk Punk

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

Great drum kit Capt., faithfully recreated, looks fantastic.

btw-Paul Stanley's new solo album comes out in Sept.

😎

Pro Member First Officer
CaptDennison First Officer

PanAmerican wrote:

Really nice set-up you have there. I'm working on a Kiss Tribute Aircraft series. They will be available soon. I am also a huge KISS fan, and part of the KISS army. I know I Love it Loud, Heaven's on Fire, Detroit Rock City, Love Gun, Rock and Roll All Night, Shout it Out Loud, and I'm in the process of learning several others.

For my High school trip, I might take a vacation in Myrtle Beach and visit the KISS Coffee House

What do you play?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...