Boeing 777 defult

BOEING777FLYER Guest

Why when I turn left on my B777 dufult plane on MFS04 (while taxing) it does not turn is there any way i could fix this

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

You have to use the rudder pedals (rudder) to turn on the ground. If you have pedals, check assignments. If you're using a joy stick with twist function, check assignments. If you're using a joystick without twist function, make sure that Auto Rudder is selected in the controller settings. If you are using the keyboard, buy a joy stick because that's way too hard. Select Auto Rudder, should turn with the aileron command. If it still won't turn left, check for conflicts in the assignment menu. Could be a broken joy stick contact or switch, check with another controller. If using a joy stick, check to see if it turns with key commands. (Auto rudder-Off).🙂

Rudder Yaw Left NP 0
Rudder Yaw Right NP Enter

BOEING777FLYER Guest

Thanks for the help i have a flight in that plane tonight. 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...