add-ons for FSX

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

I was wondering, it seems everyone is still buying payware add-ons, and spending money to further enhance FS9, but how can we be sure that all of these add-ons, be them payware or freeware, will also work with FS10. I was thinking of buying Radar Contact 4, in order to fly the PMDG 737 properly (the availability of controllers on VATSIM is annoying), but then I wonder, if FSX is indeed going to be released soon, then Radar Contact will end up proving to be a waste of money, correct?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

i would think that everything that is equiped with G-max would work

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

I would wait before buying something that intergrates with the main fs program,such as Radar Contact
I have read somewhere Dont Know that most payware aircraft will be compatable(good news as this means most freeware too Punk )
As for traffic programs and anything that adds to the ATC part of fs Umm... I would wait

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

Thanks for the replies 😉 I'll keep 'em in mind

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...