I just downloaded this and checked out a few different Airports. Very nice job on the textures, more realistic, even the pavement looks real. You know in need of repair for the cracks and unevenness. Great job! 😀
Salute to the Authors 👏
Chris Arrington
Kurt Stangrecki
Kenneth Weik
Henry Lidster
Greg Schneider
Tomi Kunej
2 Answers
👍 I agree, I've been using it for quite a while.
When I installed my new h/d this was the first download that I installed.
But remember...always back up your files.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2641/fs2004-airport-environment-upgrade-7/
aeu6.zip

Is AEU 6 the latest version?
I have AEU MX running, which I downloaded from this site.
It looks great, especially at the bigger airports at dawn! I have a slight niggle every now and then.. When I land at an airport, sometimes the game quits to desktop - only been happening since I installed AEU MX. Any ideas?
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain
Trainee