Airport Environment Upgrade

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

I just downloaded this and checked out a few different Airports. Very nice job on the textures, more realistic, even the pavement looks real. You know in need of repair for the cracks and unevenness. Great job! 😀
Salute to the Authors 👏
Chris Arrington
Kurt Stangrecki
Kenneth Weik
Henry Lidster
Greg Schneider
Tomi Kunej

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 I agree, I've been using it for quite a while.
When I installed my new h/d this was the first download that I installed.
But remember...always back up your files.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2641/fs2004-airport-environment-upgrade-7/

aeu6.zip

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Steeev Trainee

Is AEU 6 the latest version?
I have AEU MX running, which I downloaded from this site.
It looks great, especially at the bigger airports at dawn! I have a slight niggle every now and then.. When I land at an airport, sometimes the game quits to desktop - only been happening since I installed AEU MX. Any ideas?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...