Spyware Remover

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

I recently found out that I have spyware on my computer. For some reason Norton Anti-Spyware, Spy Sweeper, or Ad-Aware SE Personal are able to locate it. I remember a while back that RadarMan (I think) gave me a link to a program called Ewido. I'm not sure if that is how you spell it. If you know where I can download the trial that would be great.

Thanks,
PanAm

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I think you mean this ➡

But before a couple of months i run it and it gave me something like an update to download.After download and install it i had a Evil or Very Mad program running on background that was hard to get rid of it. ❗

I can be more specific since i dont remember what exactly was... Embarassed

Anyway i suggest you Spybot...Its an excellent safe spyware remover.Install it,update it and run it. 😉

http://www.download.com/Spybot-Search-Destroy/3000-8022_4-10401314.html?tag=lst-0-1

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

No. sorry it wasn't me. I use Ad-Aware and Spy-bot. Before running them dump your cookies cache and history.
The cookies will give you a false reading.

This is an excellent site for cleaning, it's updated every 2nd Tuesday of the month.
http://www.microsoft.com/security/pc-security/malware-removal.aspx

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

I personally use Lavasoft Ad-aware Personal 6.0

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...