Is my computer suitable for FSX?

OK I know there are lots of threads of people asking if there computer is good enough but I hate thread hijacking so I'll post a new one

Here goes, if I dont post something that you would like to know please ask and I'll tell you 🙂

Intel Pentium D Processor 3.00Ghz
1024MB RAM
250GB HD
nVidia GeForce 6700XL

Broadband, flat screen 19" (LCD i think)

Will my PC be able to run FS? If there is any more information you would like to know just ask

Thanks

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

It should be fine 👍
If you are going to upgrade to Vista when it comes 🙄 you may need more memory

Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

The settings are sort of similar to mine, but I'll need a new graphics card and perhaps 1 GB extra of memory. Btw, how do you know the capactiy of your motherboards RAM?

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (-Jester-) First Officer

why does everyone ask this question? do we even know what our needs, in order to run this thing??

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...