2 minor files crashed. 2 minor files needed

Trizz Guest

Hey every1. 2 of my files crashed, and if you dont mind would you send these two files to me? They are both located in the modules folder of Flight Simulator.

gps_export.dll
FSsound.dll

And just a question. In foggy weather, the fog is yellow (not white) any time during the day in FS9. Very bizzare. Been like this for awhile. Any1 know why this is?

TIA

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cnhj9p GPS Export.

FSSound, I did away with mine, no problems.
You might want to try ESound 2.572 I've never heard of it so be careful.
http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

Radar

Thnx Radar. I also do fine without my FSsound, except for I always get an error message at the beginning of FS9 boot.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Thnx Radar. I also do fine without my FSsound, except for I always get an error message at the beginning of FS9 boot.

I used to, then I deleted it and no more warnings.
Some self installed (exe) aircraft load an old one into the sim and that's what causes the problem.

What does the message say.

Radar

Error - FS9

Flight Simulator was unable to load some aircraft or software. You can continue using Flight Simulator but this aircraft or software will be disabled.

File: FSSound.dll.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Error - FS9

Flight Simulator was unable to load some aircraft or software. You can continue using Flight Simulator but this aircraft or software will be disabled.

File: FSSound.dll.

Make a new folder called FSSound, remove the .dll and put it there for safe keeping and the problem should go away.

Let us know what happens.

Radar

alright, ill try that...

Trizz Guest

Thnx Radarman for the prompt responses. I did as you siad, and now it works flawlessly. For future archives, the reason the FSsound.ddl and gps_export.dll were deleted were b/c I transfered outdated files from a aircraft file into FS9. This forum is superior to all other FS9 forums b/c of its prompt responses and great topic organization (as compared to AVSIM and some others.) Thanks all 😀 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Trizz wrote:

Thnx Radarman for the prompt responses. I did as you siad, and now it works flawlessly. For future archives, the reason the FSsound.ddl and gps_export.dll were deleted were b/c I transfered outdated files from a aircraft file into FS9. This forum is superior to all other FS9 forums b/c of its prompt responses and great topic organization (as compared to AVSIM and some others.) Thanks all 😀 😎

Good to hear that all is well and thanks for the tip about gps export, I never ran into that one before.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...