FS passengers

SA 4 life Guest

Hi there
I downloaded the demo version of FSpax and have just one question.
In the passenger list with the names,age and weight of the passengers their is a box that says special info. What does it mean?

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Canyon (NoWorries) First Officer

I've never seen anything get put in there...but in the real-world, that would include things like Jews wanting Kosher meals, Handicapped people needing a wheelchair, and maybe Marshalls carrying weapons.

But I've never seen anything in there...I recently downloaded the full "Welcome Aboard" soundfile...it takes "Sharon" about six minutes to get through it!

Pro Member First Officer
Dan Young (dannyboy2005) First Officer

is the voice pack any good? is it worth downloading the voice pack?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Yeah its good, but then I downloaded the version that is muffled like your actually in the cockpit but that was the short one.

Pro Member First Officer

Do you know if theres an English voice pack avaibale to download?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

English is english. Wink

Search there downloads sections, not sure.

Pro Member First Officer

English Accent, not Australian lol

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Its American accent. Wink

Pro Member First Officer

grrr, I want Brittish, Not Yanky accent, or Australien, Although i don't mind them but brittish would be better! lol

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...