anybody know what POSKY's next model is going to be?
7 Answers
Boeing 737-900. After that is the CRJ-700.
Oh great....I looooove the 739 ❤️
then a 747sp ![]()
I thought the next model was the MD-11...
sounds awesome! i'm a huge POSKY fan, their models never disappoint me 😀
Chris102 wrote:
I thought the next model was the MD-11...
not for a long time if ever i'm quite sure.
PA is correct, 739, crj700 then what i said.
Just check on the forums they always talking about it, and u can findout new fetures for the planes there.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Captain
Chief Captain