Istallation problem: Fatal Error

Aarne K Guest

Hi, when I try to open first time FS Repaint and after " FS Repaint want to know the path to Flight Simulator main folder". I click OK and get error message:" Fatal Error; Please,send this screen to Abacus for support". I have e-mailed Abacus support. But my e-mails are unanswered. {I have set my spam filter to minimum so that I would get the answer to my e-mail.}
I really would like to have this program. If anybody know the solution to this problem, please, answer my post. Happy painting. Aarne

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Uninstall it and check with search that all had been cleaned out then reinstall it and hope it works.
If not I'll search for another email address.

Radar

Aarne K Guest

Hi Adam, Thanks for your reply. The solution to Fatal Error message:
When you get the window " FSRepaint needs to know the path to your Flight Simulator's main folder. Would you like to select the folder now?" click NO.The Fatal Error message comes again. Close it. Then open FSRepaint {It opens but no aircraft or anything else}. Click Edit / options and type your Flight Simulator path / OK. All the aircrafts show on the left side of the FSRepaint window and everything works. 😀

Hi Radarman, my earlier reply was to thanks you. So thanks for answering
my post. Adam from Abacus answered my e- mail. So thanks ,Adam. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Hi Radarman, my earlier reply was to thanks you. So thanks for answering
my post. Adam from Abacus answered my e- mail. So thanks ,Adam. 😀

Good to hear that it all ok now. Lets see some of your work soon.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...