comp freezes

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

hello ive been suffering from my PC for years now ever since i installed the first game 🙄 ....i cant remember when...but every game ive got it freezes the only game that doesnt freeze is Age of Empires the games that freese are DeltaForce BlackHawk Down, Joint Operations Typhoon Rising, CFS3, of course FS9, and CSI Dark Motives. I think that covers it but at random times it freezes so far ive never found an explanation so if anyone might have a soultion please throw it at me!!!!!!! 😳 😳 😳 😳

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Hard but the best sollution...

Format it and install only one game and FS. ❗
(and of course any other useful program you may need 😉 )

Pro Member Chief Captain

if my parents will let me get a PC for christmas ill only install FS9, maybe FSX if i get it and if the PC will run it, itunes, and some minor programs but of course firefox and other firewalls and internet protection services.

what would be a good vidoe card to go with right now if i build my own PC?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

A good system its not only the GFX card.

It has to be a combination between Power Supply,Motherboard,Ram,GFX,Hard Disk drives and Disk Drives and RAM.

It depends on the money you want to spend.Let Xmas come and we discuss it then. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

i know that but i just need some idea for a gfx card im working on everything else with my sisters husband and some of his friends.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Have a look here to take an idea. ➡

http://www.nvidia.com/page/pci_express.html

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...