FS Wheather add on

Pro Member Trainee
deanos63 Trainee

Whats the best wheather download or add-on for fs2004?

I want something with big storm clouds and some serious TURBULENCE! something for my FSpassengers to FEAR! other then little bumps now and agian when passing through a cloud!

PLUS can i run ultimate traffic and traffic 2005 together at the same time? would that cause complications?

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Then you need this ➡

http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=active6

And yes you can run anything else you like. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

deanos63 wrote:

Whats the best wheather download or add-on for fs2004?

I want something with big storm clouds and some serious TURBULENCE! something for my FSpassengers to FEAR! other then little bumps now and agian when passing through a cloud!

PLUS can i run ultimate traffic and traffic 2005 together at the same time? would that cause complications?

GM has provided a good link.

Maybe someone can answer a question for me. Why do so many people want the exact things any sane pilot would work very hard to avoid?

The responsibility of an airline pilot is to provide the passengers with a safe and comfortable flight.

Pro Member Trainee
deanos63 Trainee

REAL world realism, we want every eventuality, it's not very real if you fly 9 hour flights every single day for the next 20 years and every single flight has run perfectly...

people want a CRISIS! so they can land a plane in trouble and feel good that they are a HERO!
lol

Pro Member Chief Captain

Some people want that. If I see bad weather, I fly around it. Failure settings are set to emulate the real world, not one bit more.

The real hero is the one who lands the plane safely, without the passengers ever being aware that there was a problem.

Last edited by CrashGordon on Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Trainee
deanos63 Trainee

word up!

Pro Member Chief Captain

deanos63 wrote:

word up!

Unsure ❓ ❓ Unsure

Pro Member Trainee
deanos63 Trainee

sorry...

well said 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...