trouble with gauges

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

i dont noramally d/load panels but the last one i did i put the gauges in the FS9 Gauge folder exactly what the readme said but the gauges are not on the panel the panel is tehre but the gauges arnt. anyone got any ideas?

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Provide us the crafts link would be more helpful JJB 😉

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

Are you missing all the gauges or just some of them?

Pro Member Chief Captain

the only thing is that if you go to fsdome find a file and copy and paste the address is doesnt take you to the specific page... but and way go to www.fsdome.com search database FS2004 Panels/ Gauges, type B757-200 Panel and it is on the first page 4th 1 down. and none of the gauges are there only the panel but no gauges.

the name of it is hmb767v2.zip

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain

thats it radarman i do everyth8ng the readme says but still no gauges

Pro Member Chief Captain

anyone got a solution?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Empty the contents of the gauge folder into the main gauge folder don't put folder into folder.
If the sound gauge causes an error, dump it.

Get the latest FSUIPC and exchange it for your old one but don't throw away the old one, put it in a new folder and keep it somewhere safe.

I'm moving this to the aircraft forum after you read it.

Installation
I strongly recommend that you download and install Pete Dawson's FSUIPC freeware before anything else. It's the only way to make sure that any third party's panel or gauges work.

copy the gauge files into the Flight Simulator 9 gauge folder.
Copy the panel files into any B767 aircraft of your choice.
Copy the four"wav" files into the Flight Simulator 9 main sound folder (not the aircraft sound folder).
Copy the GaugeSound.dll into the main Flight Simulator 9 folder as well as into the Windows/System 32 folder.
Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

k ill give it a try

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...