Partenavia P.68 Victor

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Anyone know of a payware/freeware fs2004 version of the Partenavia P.68 Victor?

It is such a sleek looking craft:

Thanks in advance 😉

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain

They're both the same aircraft, so it doesn't matter what link you go for, CT. Its strange, there don't seem to be many of them around Dont Know

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I search and write this message and when i post it i see yours dear Jon...I was slow for one more time Crying or Very sad 😀 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

I search and write this message and when i post it i see yours dear Jon...I was slow for one more time Crying or Very sad 😀 😉

No problems at all - just letting CT know so he doesn't download both 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

😀 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

i've searched for that plane before - that download isn;t very good 😞

such a cool looking thing!

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Thanks for the links guys- I download it and took it for a flight.

The model aint too bad- (would look much better with a lick of paint Hinch 😉 ) but the handerling is appauling- I replaced the .air file with the aero commander one.

Great Barrier Airlines operate one ➡ http://www.airliners.net/photo/0492076/M/ so perhaps thats a future project for ya Matt!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...