Boeing 767-300 AC Video Landing.

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Hey guys, i created a new video of B763, landing at CYYZ Pearson intl, graphics suicks, but i like th elanding reverse thrust when wheel is in the air. thats the link: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=0120437909249013

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Canyon (NoWorries) First Officer

Not bad!

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

Yep, well done, however, a few tips come to mind.

Try to avoid applying full thrust while on finals...
You must set the autobreak...
Arm the Spoilers...
Don't apply reverse thrust until the nose wheel is on the ground...

Otherwise, well done aligning the aircraft in such a short time... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Another nice video - you did do a good job of aligning in a short period of time. Although, I agree with Crosscheck on most of his comments 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Nice video 😀 ❗ Agree with my firends above for what they comment about it. 😉

Pro Member First Officer

Thank you guys, but about the commants i did everything it just didnt show on the replay 😳 dont kno why, and arms were armed u didnt see it good then, about th ereverse i know u can do it because i was watching many real videos of planne landing,a nd they do revers when the wheel nose in the air, and i saw pics too, so think u can. sorry about the graphics .

dvorak Guest

Hi tiger7881

Nice video by the way. I am a real world pilot, and I fly the 737-700. When I'm flying planes, after touchdown I dont activate thrust reversers until about the moment the nose wheel touches down, or just before it

Applying reversers as soon as the back wheels touchdown will make the air which is creating lift under the wings more turbulent, which basically means the front wheels will come down a lot quicker than they should, which is bad for the wheels if they hit the runway fast

Applying the thrust reversers as soon as the back wheels touchdown isnt harming the engines or the runway, it just means that lift which should help bring your nose wheels down smoothly is lost, so unless you apply more back pressure, it could damamage them if they come down too hard

In this case you should autobrakes on setting 1 or setting 2. I believe you that you had autobrakes on, Microsoft is kind of crap to be honest with Instant Replays.

Nice video, keep them coming 👍

Pro Member First Officer

Ty So much, about the reverse i duno i do belive u as u said real pilot, but i realy saw a pics of planes on revers whenn nose whee in the air, i swear, and yea the auto breaks were on 3 is that ok? its just didnt show on the replay.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

tiger7881 wrote:

Ty So much, about the reverse i duno i do belive u as u said real pilot, but i realy saw a pics of planes on revers whenn nose whee in the air, i swear, and yea the auto breaks were on 3 is that ok? its just didnt show on the replay.

An autobrake setting of 1 or 2 is sufficient for a dry, medium length runway.

😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...