Water Cooling

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Over the next couple of months I'll be saving to go down the route of water cooling as to try and keep my lovely PC as quite as possible.

I'm looking at this one
5th one down. Does anyone else here use water cooling and what's it like?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Check out this forum and see if it helps you choose.
Let us know what you decide on, we're all going to have to go that way sooner or later.

http://www.procooling.com/

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
KenTel First Officer

If your doing this just to keep your PC quiet, why not get quieter fans. I've got 8 fans running in mine, temp is always low, and it's as quiet as I want. Fans are all thermo controlled, and even in this hot spell seldom hear them speed up.

dvorak Guest

Though I dont know a great deal about computer hardware, I know that my computer has water cooling

Its very quiet, if I step into the room I cant hear the computer, I can only hear it when I'm up close to it

I dont know what type of water cooling my computer has, beacause it came with water cooling, I didnt put it in

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

i thought water cooling was for serious overclockers

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...