pictures of planes in mid flight on google earth!!!

use google earth to set up a flight plan

SET UP YOUR FLIGHT PLANS ON GOOGLE EARTH IN FS2004

[/url]http://www.fboweb.com/fb40/pu/info/gep.aspx[url]

look at these insane google earth pictures!

cessna 172

[/url]

Answers 14 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

i've seen a few of these posted here - somebody got a ww2 bomber in flight a few weeks back!

Pilau Guest

These three pictures are faked.
Take a look at the website, it's nothing like these pictures show.

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

There real i download google earth and there they are look real to me

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

why would anyone fake them anyway? but yes you can look around and find planes mid-flight.

Madbrit Guest

One of the best ways to find aircraft in flight is to locate a major airport then try to determine the active runway(s) and the landing/takeoff direction.

Set your zoom level to say 5.000' and pan out along the inbound or outbound runway heading. If you know where the hold locations are (available in the charts) check those locations also.

If you're really lucky, and have the time, check along the major airways. You will have to increase the zoom altitude.

At many airports you may see more than one aircraft on the runway or about to land or having just taken off. This is not impossible but is generally caused by a number of satellite photographs taken at slightly different times being overlayed on top of each other.

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

I do that alot but im sure lots of people will find that helpfull Thnx for the info

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

google earth is not live though is it mine seem to be same planes everytime i go on it

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

kieranja wrote:

google earth is not live though is it mine seem to be same planes everytime i go on it

It's definately NOT live....I've noticed the same stationary aircraft at Prestwick Airport, not parked, but on the runway, and it aint no C130 enroute to Israel with engine trouble either. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Whistle 😎

Pro Member First Officer

VegasFlyer wrote:

Whistle 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

I know Goodle Erath is not live, infact the snapshots are a couple of years old. I put the whistle because I had nothing to say not to oppose anybody. 😉
🍻

Pro Member First Officer

VegasFlyer wrote:

I know Goodle Erath is not live, infact the snapshots are a couple of years old. I put the whistle because I had nothing to say not to oppose anybody. 😉
🍻

I'll drink to that. 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

🍻

Andreza Guest

This is airplane your choose one

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...