Hidden Flight Sim in Google Earth

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

Wow, those guys at Google never cease to impress and surprise me..

They have hidden a flight simulator into google earth.

http://marco-za.blogspot.com/2007/08/google-earth-flight-simulator.html

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

FSX could have looked a little like that....pretty good sim....

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

Hopefully google will improve it, It is a good basis to start on, they already have all the map data and it's all photo real, but most of it is 2D. Fingers crossed.

Pro Member Trainee
mikebl Trainee

I've hit the ctrl+alt+a and all the rest of the commands listed, but it won't show up

Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

mikebl wrote:

I've hit the ctrl+alt+a and all the rest of the commands listed, but it won't show up

If you read the link, there is a registry file that you must download and install for it to work.

Pro Member Trainee
Splitdog Trainee

That means that in about a year, we should expect a joint venture between Google and Microsoft---Flight Simulator XI. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Splitdog wrote:

That means that in about a year, we should expect a joint venture between Google and Microsoft---Flight Simulator XI. 😉

😂 😂 😂 😂 Not a chance!!

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

mikebl wrote:

Make sure you have the newest version. 4.2

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...