Okay I've been looking for some google earth with fs204 downloads but i cant seem to find any i know theres one on this site but its to confusing so can someone find me a good fs2k4 with google earth download it has to be freeware
1 Answers
I dont know if this helps you but i searched for what on google and ask and this is what i found just try these links and see:
http://www.elbiah.de/flusi/MyFsGoogleEarth/MyFsGoogleEarth.htm
http://www.fboweb.com/antest/ge/intro.aspx?old=1
reply after see if any of these helped i will still look around if i find any what interest me i will repost them on here for you
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain