CLS Eclipse 500 coming soon!

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

i used to really love the freeware eclipse and now there is a really good add on with hopefully lots of realism 😀 flying a small jet appeals to me, what about you?

http://www.commerciallevel.com/?/page/&id=27/

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Cool looking addon - I think I'd wait for other people to voice their opinions before I got it though 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Rest of there products are kinda eh, maybe this will change. I like the avionics.

Never heard of the Eclipse before, cute lil jet.

Still says experimental on the side. 🙂 It'd be nice if they actually got there hands on the real thing rather then guessing though.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

the actual jet has nearly passed it's..whatever it is and should become fully certified in september. i used to love the thng in fs!

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

I don't know...

CLS makes mediocre aircraft in my opinion, so I would be very careful. Their products (at least the latest ones) look very good, but have limited avionics and the flight models are not the best. On the other hand, their price is ok for what you get. We'll see.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...