Coming Soon, AirSimmer's Airbus A320 Family

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Just stumbled upon this early this morning.

http://www.airsimmer.com/

Looks like finally a decent airbus will be out forsale. I'm not a big airbus groupie but this certainly looks to be a great looking craft, both inside and out. Might have to pick this one up when it comes out, I'm a sucker for nice payware. 😂

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

yep i was looking at that from the other topic involving samdim - the modellers have some talent. looks great.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Yup Dimitri is doing all the interior and exterior modeling.

Pro Member First Officer
Wing-man First Officer

I think thats the best Airbus I've seen for FS. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Wing-man wrote:

I think thats the best Airbus I've seen for FS. 😉

+1

After seeing the textures for the VC it looks awsome. I think a new airbus is going to enter Liono's aircraft hanger

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

With PMDG and Wilco/Feelthere making their own version of Airbuses, I think I'll wait till they're all out and pick the best 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

wow I want it i have been looking for a nice Airbus fora long time now

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...