traffic

Pro Member Trainee
Brian B. (valcan222) Trainee

Hey everyone I have a question. I dont know what to get UT, or traffic 2005, I have herd that traffic 2005 dosent look as good but works better and I have herd that UT makes the performance drop A LOT, so what do you guys think? what one is better? if you use one what do you think of it? any oppinions?

thanks

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I have UT and like it very much, it adds life to the sim. Yes I do take a FPS hit but I have it at 100%.
TTT has Traffic 2005, if he sees this he'll tell you, I know he likes his.

https://www.simshack.net/products/traffic-360-ai-traffic-fsx-prepar3d-688

http://www.traffic-2005.net/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Brian B. (valcan222) Trainee

hey RM as I am sure you of all people and one other I can think of know I am getting a new computer, do you think that with UT my FPS would be bad? good? what? lol, what do you think on my new comp what would it be like? and can I edit flight plans? make diffrent airplanes land and diffrent airports and add diffrent AI planes?

Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

i have UT and i like it quite a bit. it makes the sim much more realistic! for example: somtimes i wait to takeoff for over 15 minutes. they fit all the planes in at airports that there would be in real life. my fps dropped a bit but no more than 5 fps. i havent actually done but i think you can edit flight plans... hope this helps... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

valcan222 wrote:

hey RM as I am sure you of all people and one other I can think of know I am getting a new computer, do you think that with UT my FPS would be bad? good? what? lol, what do you think on my new comp what would it be like? and can I edit flight plans? make diffrent airplanes land and diffrent airports and add diffrent AI planes?

You shouldn't have a problem using it on your new machine, I have an old one and it's fine.

I imagine if you know how you can edit the flight plans, that's something I don't bother with. If the wrong airline is at the wrong airport it's fine by me. I just like to see all the air and ground traffic.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

T2005 is very good and I have not noticed any frame rate loss
When you are on the ground some of the AI aircraft can look a bit Yucky
But I like night flying and at night they are OK
Have you tried any freeware ai programs?
Have a looky here ➡

http://www.tony.smiths.btinternet.co.uk/msfsgate_ai.htm

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...