Boeing 737-700 Test Flight (Video)

TimH Guest

Hi everyone

I have made another video, its of a Boeing 737-700 Test Flight in KBFI (Boeing Field)

You can find it here

http://www.freewebs.com/tim_hyland/testflight.html

Please comment and say what you liked and didnt like because if I know my mistakes I can imrpove my videos in the future Smiley

Enjoy it!

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

A very good video 👍 You've used interesting viewpoints throughout the flight with some nice background music 👍

Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

Cool video. I liked it.

Where did you get the aircraft - got a link? Cheers

TimH Guest

Yeah, sure

http://www.projectopensky.com/downloads-index.php

The aircraft that I'm using is under Boeing 737-700 Base Packages (its the dreamliner livery) but also check out all the other downloads under that link, there really good, all free

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Niiiice video, realy like it, whats ur graphic card ? in ur computer?

TimH Guest

Processor: Intel Pentium D 3.00Ghz
Memory: 1024MB (1GB) RAM
Graphics Card: nVidia GeForce 6700XL

Thanks for the nice comments

Keep the comments flowing in, they can be negative as well because I can learn from my mistakes 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

Didn't like the song to much but thats just my opinion + you could have also shown the landing from the exterior instead of the wing veiw.(everyones a critic lol) but it was still a good video I really liked the different angles. 😛

Whats the name of the music at the beginning?

Pro Member Trainee
astraGTE Trainee

liked your video well done[/quote]

TimH Guest

Anonymous wrote:

Whats the name of the music at the beginning?

The name of the song is ATC - Around the World, that was the song at the beginning

The song near the end was Beloved - Sweet Harmony

Thanks for the comments everyone, must appreciated 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...