New! FLIGHTCORSE - AUTOGEN PACK

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

The latest addon I have purchased: FLIGHTCORSE - AUTOGEN PACK

The AutogenPack is the second pane of the FlightCorse scenery and complements the photorealistic BasePack (required) with buildings and vegetation mandatory to achieve a realistic visual of the area.

This complement provides an Autogen coverage of about 9000 km2 and is made of trees, buildings, warehouses and houses meticulously positionned on the BasePack photo-realistic texture.

In order to depict the specificities of the different island regions, we have developped a set of specific Autogen textures for the coastal towns, moutain villages...

Includes:
➡ Autogen coverage (Trees, houses, buildingsā€¦) all over the whole island (9000 km2).
➡ Specific autogen textures provided for each region of the island.
➡ Night texture provided for each specific autogen texture.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

WOW looks fantastic Cheeky - Thanks for the heads up, I might take a second look... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Outstanding scenery!

Nice write up as well 👍

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Nice shots 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

The most realistic shots i have seen till this moment in Fly Away 😳 ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗

Congrats Cheeky.
Well done 👍 👍 👍 👍

Pilau Guest

2 questions:
Can I use this Autogen graphics everywhere on FS, or is it for Corsica Island only?

And do you have a link to the company website?

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Whoops, sorry I forgot to add a link: http://secure.simmarket.com/default.php?manufacturers_id=172

Pilau- this autogen i specifically for Corisca

By the way, this was not my write up (I just copied it off the website 😉 )

Last edited by ceetee on Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pilau Guest

KTNX!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...