Cya Later

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

well,
now it's time to go.I'm departing for germany in 5 hours, and for some strange reason i can't post over there. But I'll be ablse to fix the rare flight simulations hard drive. Then, friday in a week I'm flying to JFK,new york(as every summer) stay there on a lake that we own for 2 weeks, and then on august 23rd(my birthday) we're coming back to germany, and in the 30rd we fly to Abu Dhabi, The middle east(UAE) and we'll live there for a year.I won't ba able to post while in germany, but i will in america and of course in the uae. Well, I'll be sure to flood you with pictures, escpecially ones of the vermont open house airshow,over lake champlain,with the thunderbirds.

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Have fun and happy birthday! 🍻

Hope to hear from you in the future. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I hope you have a great time - try and find some time to drop in here! 👍

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

lucky you! 😀 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

🍻

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

good luck 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

when will you get to change ur underwear?

Pilau Guest

Does that mean you wont be working on RareFlightSimulations projects anymore?

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

This was supposed to be posted by hms, but he can't post while he's in germany:

Pilau wrote:

Does that mean you wont be working on RareFlightSimulations projects anymore?

Oh of course, I'll be working full steam as soon as i get that hard drive.

Pro Member Trainee
astraGTE Trainee

have fun in germany also abu dhabi if you have never been there the airport is out of this world! i had a stop over there on route to india! it's a strange layout but good to look at 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...