Please Help Guys - Engine Control with Joystick - In flight

UltimA Guest

Hey Guys,

I am inflight in the PSS A340-300 but I disconnect the autothrottle and fly with my joystick one but it appears to only control one engine.

When I adjust the thrust on my joystick only one of the four engines spool up and the rest just stay as they were.

I am using a Logitech joystick.

Please help as I'm inflight and land soon.

Thanks.

UltimA

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

This happens to me only if i use CTRL + E to start my engines and hold it more than it has to be, or if i hit this compination of buttons by mistake during my flight.
Unfortunatelly i hadnt find a way to solve this problem without restart my flight.
If you dont use FSPassenger you can save your flight exactly where you are and restart it.It should works then.

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

Since you are spooling only one engine. Try hitting E then 1 2 3 4 in quick succesion. This will return control to all 4 engines.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...