CD patch

halesy Guest

hi,

i was just wondering if there is a no-CD patch or "crack" for disk four because mine has been borrowed by a 'friend' and came back too scratched up to work Wall Bashing

thanks

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Yes there is, we have both 9.0 and 9.1 for member download only.
Try http://www.simviation.com/search.html , I think they have it.

Radar

halesy Guest

thanks for such a speedy reply! but i cant find it on that website :s

halesy Guest

thanks for a speedy reply!!! but i cant find it on there, probly jst me, but im not too quick on computers sorry!!

meylan Guest

How do you replace the fs9.exe file with the crack file? I can't find a way to remove the original file.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

How do you replace the fs9.exe file with the crack file? I can't find a way to remove the original file.

Drag and drop the old one on your desktop, then drag and drop the new one from the temp window in.
Your set.

Radar

For some reason, I can't drag and drop the old one. It won't let me.

Presumably I'm looking in the right place for the old one: on CD4, in the crack folder, fs9.exe?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

For some reason, I can't drag and drop the old one. It won't let me.

Presumably I'm looking in the right place for the old one: on CD4, in the crack folder, fs9.exe?

In the main Flifht Sim folder the root folder.
The place where the other folders are.
C drive/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Flight sim 9/ in there, a little aircraft.

Radar

Found it. Thanks! Where do I paste the new file?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Found it. Thanks! Where do I paste the new file?

Take that one out, make a new folder and save it somewhere and put the new one in it's place.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...