F14 tomcat

69iAF~Bar Guest

Hello,im a huge fan of the tomcat,and i would like it to be flyable with the F15 cockpit,but that the F15 will stay flyable.
how do i do that?

Answers 16 Answers

Jump to latest
Devi Dog Guest

down load the Top Gun mod for LOMAC, the flyable tomcat is based off of the SU-27 so you can land on carriers.

Devi Dog Guest

Make that based on the Su-33.

69iAF~Bar Guest

but i really trully from the bottom of my heart hate the su 33

Pro Member Trainee
Shifty13 Trainee

Where can I get this mod???

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Shifty13 wrote:

Where can I get this mod???

Do you have LOMAC?

Pro Member Trainee
Shifty13 Trainee

Yes, I have the Flaming Cliffs too

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I was just asking because folks tend to stray in here just because they see a mention of the F-14.

From what I can see the only F-14 in LOMAC is an AI aircraft. You could try and do what doesn't present a problem in FS and add a panel (and sound) to the AI F-14 and thus make it flyable.

What Devi Dog means by "down load the Top Gun mod for LOMAC" I've no idea. I assumed that the "mod" would have been posted on the LOMAC site, but I couldn't find it.

Well, maybe I did - look at this one: http://lockon.co.uk/

I just made my way through the maze and found the file you're looking for: It's called 'Top Gun Mod - New Version!' (#118 on the list).

UNFORTUNATELY none of the subsequent links shows up so you'll have to navigate your own way. What a bummer.
On the bright side, if I've found it, you should.

Pro Member Trainee
Shifty13 Trainee

Thank you so much for the help!! Iwould search for this now!!!

Pro Member Trainee
Shifty13 Trainee

I have found a F-14 mision pack that's very cool!!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Could you try and see if you manage to post the link? I don't have much hope but then your computer skills might exceed mine and your configuration of browser, cookies etc. might be more favourable.
Thanks.

Pro Member Trainee
Shifty13 Trainee

I'm sorry I am a Hungarian boy so unfortunately I can just a little speak English!!!

You need the link from I that file downloaded?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Your English is better than mine 😀

Yes, the link would be nice 👍

Pro Member Trainee
Shifty13 Trainee

Thank you!!!

Here is the link:
http://www.lockonfiles.com/modules/Downloads/fileuploads/F-14%20Mission%20Pack%20and%20loading%20screens%20for%20FC.zip

So, on this website is many F-14 skinpack, flyable aircraft, tailhook (this mission pack needs tailhook!!!) and many other aircraft!!!

Pro Member Trainee
Shifty13 Trainee

You need the link of the tailhook too?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Thanks for the link! I'll be able to find the rest myself 😀

Pro Member Trainee
Shifty13 Trainee

Ok

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...