AVG vs Avast

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Hi,

Which of these two anti-virus programmes is better???

Thanks 😉

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

They are both on top.I use Avast and a friend of mine AVG.Both no problems. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I don't like AVG much; I prefer Avast, but I suppose as GM says, they are as good as each other.

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

OK thanks guys. I use Avast...was just wondering if I was using the best.

Thanks again 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

I have used both with no problem
I now use Avast,it updates every day and is small in size compared to other A/V programs.

As to which is better Umm... Both keep the nasties at bay 👍

But Avast seems to keep upto date better than AVG

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Most suggest AGV but I use Avast on my laptop and as TTT has said it updates every day and will also notify me when there is an upgrade and install it while I work.

I use Norton on my desktop but will not be using it when it need to be renewed.

Radar

Kerry Brown Guest

I am a bit confuse and want to choose any one from Avast and Avg. I know avast Software is updated automatically and it provides superior protection with several useful tools and features but on the other  hand Avg has User-friendly yet powerful interface
along with multiple useful features that will protect and maintain your device. I was reading the comparison here https://www.reviewsed.com/avg-vs-avast/ and they declared  AVG ahead of Avast. Should i then choose avg over avast?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Right now I'm using AVG and www.Malwarebytes.com.
Check with your ISP, some of them give free anti-virus.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...