New "Tomcat" Upload

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=92066&CatID=fs2004ac

My reason for posting this is the constant stream of enthusiasts' requests for an F-14 Tomcat.

A good one has been available all along albeit not in a single download and newbies have found it difficult to put the bits and pieces together.

Some time ago I was lucky to catch an upgraded, complete package. Unfortunately, the following day it was gone. I can only guess that the reason for the withdrawal was copyright related.

So here then is a new complete package. I haven't downloaded it yet, but comparing the file description and what I can see of the Readme with the package I have, they both seem to be the same thing. I hope so because she's an absolute beauty and easy to install. So Tomcat lovers, grab it while you can, who knows, tomorrow she might be gone... 🙂)

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Huge download. it must have a great sound file!

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...