F14 Tomcat wing extension? retract

Pro Member Trainee
Melody Skye Martin (MelodySkye) Trainee

😎 Hi can get winds to extens well with F10 works well the tom flys like a pussycat love it would like to be able to retract wings to the delta position after extending them.
soloed in 1956, trying to get my sticj hand back LOL
Melody

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Welcome aboard.
If that particular model has been designed to do that it'll work.
Check the read-me that came with the zip file and see if the designer built it in, bet he didn't.
Let us know how it works.
I'm a tail-dragger but have the Jolly Roger in my aircraft folder and love it. Those barrel rolls are fun but I haven't mastered the immmelman.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

If it's the same model I have try extending flaps using default F7/F8 keys and F5/F6 for delta.

Pro Member Trainee
Melody Skye Martin (MelodySkye) Trainee

😀 Thanks guys I went back and dug tjhrough all the down loads and printed out the readme file. burried in there was the instructions but i am still puzzled why f10 extends the delta configuration I will have to go back later and play with it.. thanks for your help.
ps how do you put the little aircraft bu your replies????
Rev. Melody

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

MelodySkye wrote:

:ps how do you put the little aircraft bu your replies????
Rev. Melody

Two ways.
Go to profile top of page.
1-Use "Browse" button to upload one from your computer.
2-Link to one on the net.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...