Pro Member Trainee
astraGTE Trainee

Greekman72 wrote:

The first one is obviously edited...

The second one is just nonsense and boring...I guess its FSzero... 😂 😉

lol lol 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The first he very cleverly turned the launch of a Polaris Missile into an aircraft.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polaris_missile

The second, after 1 boring minute I closed it out.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

RM, you are correct about the first one.

The second one appears to be a Kawasaki C-1 on FS9, but that video is the worst thing I've seen since Alan in the screen shot gallery.

meylan Guest

i keep reading about ALAN and the screen shot gallery , would some one enlighten me please

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

meylan wrote:

i keep reading about ALAN and the screen shot gallery , would some one enlighten me please

Some kid uploaded his photo to our screenshot gallery, it doesn't quite "mesh" with aircraft screenshots. 🙄

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Every so often he shows up as the random image at the left side od the forums. If you are having a drink at that moment, it winds up all over the monitor. 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Every so often he shows up as the random image at the left side od the forums. If you are having a drink at that moment, it winds up all over the monitor. 😳

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

ROFL ROFL

Nice editing in the first video and yes, the second video... Sleep

meylan Guest

just seen ALAN in the screenshot gallery page 6 . lol 😂

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

i gotta see this the first video i seen lots of times good editing also seconde video is bad id say its FS9

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Thunderbirdman2 wrote:

i gotta see this the first video i seen lots of times good editing also seconde video is bad id say its FS9

Alan.... 🙄

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...