Virtual Thunder Birds Everyone please Read THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THUNDERBIRDMAN Guest

You No How The Virtual Thunderbirds are on Lock ON Well If You Dont Have Loock On or Arnt That good Ask Me because i am starting a Virtual Thunderbirds For FS2004. If you Want to join you can just email me your name home town and experience ther are no tryouts u just join and it goes as it goes. There Will Be a NumbeR one spot also nown as the boss wich is me #2 Right Wing #3Left Wing #4 Slot #5 First soloer #6 Second soloist If you Join You Can Pick What Position I will Give You My IP so we can Practice And Perform Also it would be nice if i could have someone make us a web plz for free. My email is alecstelloh@sbcglobal.net PLZ JOIN!!! Crying or Very sad 🙂 My name IS Alec Stelloh

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
markdraider80 Trainee

Sounds freaking awesome!!!!!!I been looking for a Virtual Thunderbirds for fs2004!!NICE!!!I'm IN!!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...