You No How The Virtual Thunderbirds are on Lock ON Well If You Dont Have Loock On or Arnt That good Ask Me because i am starting a Virtual Thunderbirds For FS2004. If you Want to join you can just email me your name home town and experience ther are no tryouts u just join and it goes as it goes. There Will Be a NumbeR one spot also nown as the boss wich is me #2 Right Wing #3Left Wing #4 Slot #5 First soloer #6 Second soloist If you Join You Can Pick What Position I will Give You My IP so we can Practice And Perform Also it would be nice if i could have someone make us a web plz for free. My email is alecstelloh@sbcglobal.net PLZ JOIN!!!
🙂 My name IS Alec Stelloh
1 Answers
Sounds freaking awesome!!!!!!I been looking for a Virtual Thunderbirds for fs2004!!NICE!!!I'm IN!!
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
Recently answered
GeneralHow do you fly an ILS approach in Infinite Flight?Fly an ILS approach in Infinite Flight: tune NAV1, intercept correctly, use APPR, fix capture…Read answer →DCS WorldHow do I set up a Logitech X56 HOTAS in DCS World?Set up a Logitech X56 HOTAS profile in DCS World with correct axes, button mapping, tuning…Read answer →MSFSHow do I fly an ILS approach in the Fenix A320 for MSFS?Fly a Fenix A320 ILS approach in MSFS: MCDU setup, ILS tuning, LOC/GS capture, FMA checks…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020?Download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020, check aircraft compatibility, install them correctly and…Read answer →
Trainee